1. Can you provide sample for our store to try out?
LTEMP welcomes our clients to try out and test the product prior to making an order. Contact our sales team to request sample.
2. I would like to purchase your product for my store, how do I go about that?
- Sign up an account with us. If you need help, please feel free to contact our helpful staff. We will help you setup a wholesale account.
- Read our reseller information center. Complete necessary forms.
- Login to your account and add the items you wished to cart. Submit your order once you are ready.
1. When will my order be processed?
Orders are processed Monday through Saturday. Order placed on Sunday or holidays will be processed on the next business day.
2. How do I change my order or shipping address?
You can contact us through the contact form. We check our requests frequently. We want you to be able to get the gadgets you want! Please note that we cannot change any shipped orders, so make sure your order is finalized and double checked before submitted.
3. Did my order go through or ship out?
After your credit card information has been verified, you will automatically be sent an email confirmation. You will also receive a follow-up shipment notification email, at the email address provided with your order, when your order is shipped.
4. How do I cancel my order?
We are sorry that you have to cancel your order. Please contact us immediately. Please note that we cannot change any shipped orders, so make sure your order is finalized and double checked before submitted.
5. How do I check my order status?
Login to your account. Your order status will be show in "My Account" under "View Order Status".
6. Where can I find a copy of my invoice?
You can find your invoice in "My Account" under "View Order Status". Click on "View Order Detail" to see your invoice.
7. Does LTEMP offer additional discount?
Yes, we do when customer's order volume reaches certain amount in period of one month. Please contact our staff to discuss volume discounts opportunity.
1. When will my order be shipped
We want you to get the shipment as soon as possible. All orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours (during business days)
2. Do you ship internationally?
Currently, we only ship customer in US and Canada.
3. How long does it take to deliver the order?
FedEx Ground - 5 to 7 business days.
FedEx Express Saver (3days) - 3 business days
FedEx 2 Days - 2 business days.
Free shipping order are normally ship with Ground service. Please notify us if you would like us to expedite your shipping.
4. Why is there no date to my tracking number?
Oftentimes, USPS only updates tracking information once a package has arrived to the destination local post office. This may take days after the package has been shipped. Please allow a few more days for an update to take place. If you do not see an update for more than 3 business days, please contact customer service for further assistance.
5. How much does it cost to ship?
Shipping and handling charge depends on the value and weight of your order; it also depends on the shipping method you choose. You can calculate the exact shipping cost of an order using our shopping cart. You can review the shipping and handling charge before placing an order.
6. Where are the order shipping from?
Your order might be shipped from our east coast or west coast warehouse.
Special order will be shipped directly from our warehouse in China.
7. Does LTEMP Corporation charge sales tax?
No, if you are a reseller, please complete those required forms. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 415-282-1398.
1. I received wrong item, what should I do?
Please contact us. Our staff will assist you to resolve this.
2. I received my item, but it is damaged.
We pack our order carefully. Unfortunately, sometimes boxes might get kicked and damaged during the shipment by shipping carrier. Please open the box first to see if the item is damaged. We recommend to take photo of the damaged box and items. Contact us for further assistance.
3. For more detail, please visit our shipping & return page.